Do you want to find out more about what your child has been up to at school?
Did you know you can now pay for your child’s lunch via the Schoolgateway App?
Through the Schoolgateway app, you'll have access to your child's information including:
- assessment information
- a record of their achievements
- access to 'behaviour points'
- attendance information
- their timetable
- payments for trips/activities
- their lunch money balance
Using the lunch payment facility on the app:
- Once you're logged into the app select the payment tab from the main menu list
- You should then see a 'School Meals' tab alongside any trips/activities that need paying for
- Choose the 'School Meals' tab and make a payment to your child's lunch account
- After approx. one hour check the 'School Meals' tab on the app once again and you should see how much your child has available to spend*
Don't have the Schoolgateway app?
*Please note this service is only updated during school hours