Did you know you can now pay for your child’s lunch via the School Gateway App?
Through the School Gateway app, you'll have access to your child's information including:
- assessment information
- a record of their achievements
- access to 'behaviour points'
- attendance information
- their timetable
- payments for trips/activities
- their lunch money balance
Using the lunch payment facility on the app:
- Once you're logged into the app select the payment tab from the main menu list
- You should then see a 'School Meals' tab alongside any trips/activities that need paying for
- Choose the 'School Meals' tab and make a payment to your child's lunch account
- After approx. one hour check the 'School Meals' tab on the app once again and you should see how much your child has available to spend*
Don't have the School Gateway app?
*Please note this service is only updated during school hours
For more information, please click here...